Monday, February 16, 2009

The Big Day!

All of our family that was able to make it to the Temple! There were other friends that were not in the picture but were there to support us as well! We are so gratful to have such an amazing family who was willing to travel for the wedding!







Our friend Artie Baker performed a ring ceremony for us at the reception center. All in attendance enjoyed the hula hoop which taught us many things about marriage. Thank you Artie!






Our First Dance as Husband and Wife! If you can't tell by my smile, I kinda like him!
We walked away to "I feel good"!
On threats of an early divorce, he didn't smash cake in my face.
The reception was such a blast and we had so much fun dancing and eating (we actually did get to eat) and chatting with friends and family.

5 comments:

Tim, Rachel and our girls said...

Sister Richardson, how cute are you two! Married life is the best... no transfers and you choose your compi ;) Congrats!

Julie said...

So, if you get two comments from me, sorry. I tried to do one and its not showing up. You guys are so cute! You look so happy and I am so happy for you!

The Belliston's said...

I found the link to your blog thanks to good ol Facebook. Now I can stalk you heheheh....love ya!!!

Tiff Hunt said...

I THINK YOU ARE THE CUTEST, BESTEST, GIRL EVER! I love your pictures! YOU LOOK AMAZING! I wish I could have been there for everything!

Jon and Rach said...

cute!!! Miss you!!! Wish you guys could get some brains and move closer!!! And sorry about you know what... I guess we should always read directions! lol Love you guys