Thursday, April 7, 2011

Before and After!





















































































































































































































My first before and after EVER!! So excited and I did this almost all by myself (thanks honey!) But you would be surprised, I did a lot of the woodwork, Matt is teaching me so I don't have to bug him so often for my projects.
Anywho, we bought this dresser at goodwill, and I wanted to make it cute. What a difference paint makes right?

2 comments:

Mike & Rebecca said...

hey guys, love the dresser, right down my alley! i cant believe what it looked like before!
love you both
becky dimick

Jon and Rach said...

what the heck, you're a blogger! yay! i like the dresser!